EU PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
• Monitoring and identification of project funding opportunities in various EU programmes 2014-2020;
• Definition of project concept and analysis of intervention strategies;
• Development of project proposals following EU guidelines (Logical Framework Approach); definition of objectives, activities, indicators, results, and outputs; allocation of responsibilities, human resources, tools and costs between partners in a consortium;
• Support in the identification and establishment of networks and strategic partnerships at national and international levels;
• Support in elaborating project budgets: analysis of regulations on eligibility of cost, formulation of estimated budgets for funding;
• Support in preparation of administrative documents (application form, consortium agreement, internal agreement for project management).
• Support during project implementation: monitoring of activities and schedule for implementation, project outputs and human resources and other inputs involved;
• Project financial management: project accounting and reporting (time sheets, activities report, supporting documents, interim and final reports, financial flows);
• Project administrative management: management of international partnerships and supporting relations with the European Commission and other Administrations.
EVALUATION AND MONITORING
• Evaluation of project proposals
• Ex-ante and impact evaluations to provide information about the project's impact on regional, national and European systems.
• On-going and ex-post evaluations in order to measure the progress and effects of the programme or project in the local, regional and national contexts;
• Monitoring of key indicators and expenditure and outputs of on-going projects;
• Studies on performance and impact of projects and programmes
EU Programmes Projects
To view the different fields of analyses and services offered by the EU Programmes unit, a list of most relevant projects can be downloaded.